The 5th iteration of the Name Your Own Price Bundle includes 9 great Mac apps and one iOS development course. Here’s how this bundle works. Choose your own price for MacX Mobile Video Converter, PDF Converter Pro and the “Projects in iOS” E-Learning Course, and if you opt to pay more than the current average price, you get all 9 apps and the course. And like always, 10% of your purchase price will go to a charity of your choosing, either Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund or Creative Commons. Finally, if you make the leader board at any time, you’ll be entered to win a new 11-inch MacBook Air.
Here are the items included in this bundle:
- RapidWeaver 5 – Create powerful and beautiful websites, no coding required
- TuneUp – Organize your iTunes music collection in just a few clicks
- Voila – The best all-in-one Mac screen capture tool
- Snapheal Pro – The fastest, easiest way to remove objects and enhance your photos
- Disk Drill Pro 2.0 – Protect and recover data like a pro
- CrossOver 13 for Mac – Easily use Windows software on your Mac
- mSecure for Mac – Security everywhere made simple
- MacX Mobile Video Converter – Convert HD video to your iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices
- PDF Converter Pro for Mac – A PDF converter with advanced OCR technology
- Projects in iOS E-Learning Course – Learn iOS development through DIY building projects
If you want to get all the apps in this bundle, I’d recommend you move fast because it doesn’t take long for the average price to increase. You can grab the Name Your Own Price Bundle 5.0 here.